Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 suddenly not vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Within the last week my charge 3 has stopped vibrating with notifications.  I have tried everything that I’ve found on these threads: checking that sleep/dnd is not on, quick and long reset, and checking the settings on my phone. Nothing worked. When I put it on the charger, it doesn’t vibrate.  Is it possible for the vibration motor to quit working?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for getting back to us @JVK729. Thank you for letting us know that you have checked that sleep/dnd  are not on and tried restarts to make your Charge 3 vibrate. 

Yes, it is possible that the vibration motor quit working because your tracker doesn´t vibrate at all. I noticed that you already got in touch with our Support Team. 

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

I also have lost all vibrations on my Charge 3

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting us know that your Charge 3 has lost all vibrations @KathyWay.

Have you already tried restarting your tracker:

Open the Charge 3 Settings app  and tap About: Reboot: Device.

If your Charge 3 us still not vibrating: 

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.

Your tracker should now work normally. If your tracker still doesn't work after a restart, contact Customer Support.

Best Answer
0 Votes