Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 syncing and connection issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since the recent update, I have to constantly reboot my phone to connect.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @martinjdixon1, welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the connection or syncing issues that your Charge 3 has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums. I totally understand how you feel about this.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. Finally, monitor your tracker during the next 24 hours and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes-that stuff all works but I need to go through it every time it disconnects. Before the update it was always automatic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @martinjdixon1, thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps. Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am hopeful to a response with this issue as well. I cannot rely on my Fitbit to be connected to my Galaxy S20 phone since the latest update. I can uninstall my app (because my connection message says that I need to have an app) and then reinstall the app and I get connected. This connection sometimes lasts for days, but will without notice be lost. 

Best Answer
0 Votes