Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 doesn't keep charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just a follow-up I contacted Fitbit again and they stuck by their 35% discount on a device only from their site. Who can afford a new device every 18 months except maybe the people in charge at Google and Fitbit. I know that I can not.

Hello Fitbit,

After much consideration, I have had a Fitbit device for  6+ years and loved the Zip, charge 2 and now the charge 4. The charge 4 worked great until just one day after 18 months of usage it didn't live up to its name and keep an extended charge. Well it kept a charge for about 12 hours. Not very long. This will be my last Fitbit. You can keep your 35% discount if it means that much to you.

I doubt anyone will read this but I loved my charge 4 but now that it doesn't hold a charge I am completely dissatisfied with it. I was hoping for a more amicable resolution. This charge 4 should have lasted longer than  1 1/2 years. I can not afford to buy a new fitbit at those prices every 18 months. The battery should have slowly degraded over time not just degraded completely.

Thank you for your time,

Darrell

Moderator edit:  removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0