Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 is showing the wrong time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 4 ran out of power and when I charges it again the time is now incorrect .. How can I set the time to correct time?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can't manually set the time, but it should reset itself whenever it syncs to your phone based on the time on that device. Does your fitbit seem to be syncing ok?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

You can't manually set the time, but it should reset itself whenever it syncs to your phone based on the time on that device. Does your fitbit seem to be syncing ok?

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BJones1647 and thanks for getting back to us and for your advise @SteveH.

@BJones1647, sync your Fitbit device to see the correct time. For more information, see How do Fitbit devices sync their data? It must have gotten disconnected when it ran out of battery. 

Keep on visiting the forums.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit is syncing correctly but still shows the wrong time zone. I haven't traveled out of my time zone so I don't understand why it changed to EST when I love in PST.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ShelliJones. Thank you for letting us know that your Fitbit is syncing correctly and that it shows the wrong time zone.

Make sure the time zone setting is correct:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

your profile picture 

App Settings.
  2. Turn off the Automatic time zone option.
  3. Tap Select time zone and select the correct time zone.
  4. Sync your Fitbit device.

I hope this information helps. 

Best Answer

Hi Andrea, i have tried all the instructions ontthis page and the time on my fitbit is still out by 12 hours don't knoe what to do.

Thanks

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @puddicat. Thank you for mentioning that you have tried all the instructions to correct your Charge 4 time. 

Please confirm that you have  already synced your device and made sure that your time zone is correct. How do you sync your tracker?

Best Answer

Morning,

I have check the time zones and i am on the right one (Australia, Melbourne) then i have gone back to today and pulled down to sync and i also went to Charge 4  scrolled down to Sync now. Still no change it is 09.54 now and the fitbit shows 9 .54 in the evening.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for mentioning the steps you have followed in order to correct the time on your Charge 4 @puddicat

Could you please try changing your location to a different time zone, sync your Charge 4 and get the right location one more time?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Evening,
I changed it to Brisbane time and it changed to Brisbane time.
I changed it back to Melbourne time and still wrong yhe time now is 18.00 the fitbit shows 06.00.
Thanks
Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and for trying advised troubleshooting steps @puddicat.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok thank you for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You´re very welcome @puddicat.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Keep on visiting  the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was in Europe last week.  I have synced my Fitbit with my phone several times since returning.  My phone has the correct time (CDT), but my Fitbit is still showing European time.   Is there another way to correct it?  Thanks.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BJatUT. Thank you for letting us know that your phone has the correct time.

Could you please confirm that you have followed the instructions from my previous post in order to correct the time zone?

Best Answer
0 Votes