Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 strap connector broken

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

today the part that connects the strap to my Fitbit broke! I’ve had to glue it back on but I know it won’t hold for long! It’s over a year old so I’m not sure if it’s still under warranty. I’m not sure what to do will Fitbit fix it or am I just going to have to keep i glueing it back together? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @GenmaK.

I'm sorry to hear about your damaged Fitbit Charge 4. Thank you for the information provided.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Our team will provide you information about your Tracker's warranty. Please click here to get connected.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

How long did it last? Mine just broke and is also past warranty. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has also broke. This time the clip on the fitbit that holds the band has broken off. I had bought a extra band because I'm so hard on them. Was wondering if the band attachment has changed at all in the last 3 or 4 years?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, they change the band attachment every other model. Charge 5 is a newer attachment point, Charge 4 shared bands with the Charge 3 I think, and Charge 2 might have shared bands with the Charge HR? I have had the Charge 2 3 and 4 so far and I know I needed to buy new bands at some point between the Charge 2 and the Charge 4 I'm currently using.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to successfully repair my Charge 4 strap connector.  Search for "Broken strap connector: Successfully repaired! DIY"

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the info. I think I'll use this to check out other Trackers.
Best Answer
0 Votes