Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 with blank screen and vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 4 has a blank screen and vibrates when I press the side button.  I have done a reset with the charger a dozen times. The smiley face appears not the reset fails and my app no longer finds my device. Has anyone else had this problem, and of so, how did you fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Simienn.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. Since you've already tried restarting your tracker, I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can evaluate your device's behavior and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Charge 4 board so we can keep our forums organized.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you find an answer? Mine randomly started doing this today and Fitbit is less than helpful. Apparently it’s out of warranty and they gave me a discount on a new Fitbit, but the charge 4 is discontinued and the only one I would have considered, the charge 5, the discount isn’t good for.

Best Answer
0 Votes