Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom food entry

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you delete a custom food entry? For instance ; I logged in all the nutritional values and then realized I made a mistake with one of the mg., what should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

In the app, go to Log Food, then select Custom Foods. You should see an edit button. If you select Detailed View, you can edit the nutritional information for that food. I don't see a delete button, so you could either just leave it there, or change the name/nutrition to another custom food.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

In the app, go to Log Food, then select Custom Foods. You should see an edit button. If you select Detailed View, you can edit the nutritional information for that food. I don't see a delete button, so you could either just leave it there, or change the name/nutrition to another custom food.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

I followed your directions and it worked, thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WavyDavey wrote:

So really, there is no way to delete an incorrect entry.  The only "solution" is to edit it to change it into a correct entry.

Best Answer
0 Votes