Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

While at beach, my Charge 3 showed a smiley and the progress bar. Seems like a spurios reboot.

After that no vibrations, no screen, the app cannot find it. It simply seems dead.

I tried a normal reboot and a long reboot. No signs of device activity in both cases.

Anything else I can try?

I am quite disappointed. I bougth it in May 2020 and I expect to last longer than 12 months.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SunsetRunner ! Nice to see you around. Thank you for your report and efforts. 

As the recommended steps did not help,please have a chat with us or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hope it gets solved soon. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit was very kind to replace the dead Charge 3 but sadly also the new one stopped working.

It started to have brightness issues: sometime it was unreadble at sun light.

Then horizontal black stripes appearead on the screen.

Finally the battery started to fully discharge in 12 hour or so in place o 7 days and sensors seems not to work properly all the time.

The device is almost unusable and I stopped wearing it, after less than height months of usage.

While I liked it and was satisfied with its performance, and also bought a Fitbit device for anyone in the famliy, I will not be a customer anymore.

Best Answer