Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty Charge 3 replacement

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received a replacement charge 3 only two weeks ago.   I set it up using the Fitbit app.   It works for half a day then nothing.  It goes completely “dead”.

I have to say I have had a number of replacements in the last three years and I am extremely dissatisfied and disappointed that they all develop faults and have to be replaced.   But to have just received this one only two weeks ago leads me to believe that you are sending a refurbished model.   There is no way a new product should be faulty.

My Fitbit was a gift from my family and I have experienced a lot of problems with all the replacements you have sent.

I would be grateful if you could give this matter urgent attention and send me a return label.   
I certainly would never recommend this product to anyone.   Please can you help.

Moderator edit: removed personal information. 
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Gwendolen49  the community forums are mostly for those of us using the Fitbit products and is a public forum. What you need is customer support.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Gwendolen49 and thank you for your assistance @Odyssey13. I'm sorry to hear about your faulty Charge 3 replacement and thank you for your feedback. 

I understand how frustrating this could be and noticed that you already got in touch with our Support Team again and received assistance.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer