Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 bands broke 2 times

I bought a FitBit Charge 4 at Costco 2 years ago.
The product was working nicely.
After 1 year, I bought another band, since the original broke.
And now after 2 years, the band holder broke making this product not wearable anymore.
Basically, FitBit quality is not good.
Cost: 150$/2 years
BUT I have a 35% rebate on a new product with the same flaw.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @FFio. Welcome to the community forums.

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience that you have with Fitbit.

Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

Most of the times bands suffers damage due to use in different environments when working out and regards to the 35% discount option as per our Warranty Policies, please know that this is the best option to help you get back on track with the Fitbit family and I'm sure our team will be more than glad to help you further with this. Please take in consideration that not all other companies offer you this discount when the warranty expires. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've always replaced my broken Change 4 bands with the "Wepro Bands Replacement" which are compatible with Fitbit Charge 4 and 3.  These are quite soft and flexible bands that are simply very easy and comfortable to use.  Since they are flexible they seem to break less often.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FFioif the only problem with your Charge 4 is with one of the clips where the band attaches, Amazon sells bands like this that work in that situation. Amazon has some other options as well, if you don't care for that particular style. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes