Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App Inaccurate Distance Tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Went to check what my goal settings are within the phone app. I know I have 7 miles as my goal and the dashboard show that correctly. However, in the settings, where one sets goals, it shows 4.4, which is the kilometer equivalent of 7 miles. However, it is labeled as miles. So, I changed the 4.4 to 7 and then on the dashboard is shows that I am still lacking miles for the day, even though prior to changing the setting, it showed I was over 7 miles (it now thinks I need over 11 miles, even though it shows 7 miles as my goal on the dashboard. I tried twice the chat feature. They tried to be helpful, but they don't understand that it is a programming error - a simple one, that someone needs to look at.

I will try calling tomorrow, but somehow, I believe I will still not be able to get anyone to understand the issue, which I guess I really can't hold against them. They can't know everything. Just posting here because I am tired and frustrated right now. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @OhMyDogs. Welcome to Community Forums.

I appreciate you shared your experience. I'd recommend you restart your device.

Also check these articles, How do I add, edit or delete Fitbit data and activities?, How do I change the units of measurement in my Fitbit account? and How accurate are Fitbit devices?.

Best Answer
0 Votes