Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge Wristband Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm on my second FitBit Charge.  The strap on the first one completely fell apart... after 4 months... bubbles then tears... so I was thrilled when I was sent a replacement!  And 4 months... bubbles, tears and it has to be reset every day or it won't sync.

What is going on!?!?   When I bought my first one, it was over $100.  If I have to buy a new one every year-  I may as well get a cheaper brand!  

I am just fed up.  I thought it was the greatest thing, until 4 months.  

Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: Capitalization and subject clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @nwieme

Feel free to contact the Fitbit Support Team (Click / Tap here to contact) once more.

Optionally check out Returns & Warranty before contacting support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know someone who has had the same problem with their Charge. I used to have Charge before I upgraded to the Alta and it is still fine. Not all people have that problem but quite a lot do. The reason I got the Alta is because you can change the bands like the Blaze which is very handy and helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

fitbit charge hr is not durable at all. the battery does NOT last up to 5 days and it falls apart too easily. first one came apart by thew charge plug.within 1 year was replaced, 2nd one only lasted 6 months! i took very good care of this device and fitbit would only give me 25% off a new device. who wants to spend $149.00 every year for a product that does not withstand everyday use. I am DONE with fitbit. they claim they back their product but they do not.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had 4 or 5 replacements in 8 months. Support is useless, every moderator here says they're great and they will definitely help but they don't. All you get, if you're lucky, is a replacement of the same poor quality.

Best Answer
Caligula, my experience was almost the same. Customer service people are nice but not helpful. Product breaks down too much. No more Fitbit for me.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I switched from Charge to Alta (after 2 Charges stopped working) and now the Alta is DEAD DEAD DEAD.  I'm frustrated.  I can't even find where to post my problem.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where can I purchase a small genuine charge 2 wristband

Best Answer
0 Votes