Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Pay verification option on Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m up to verifying my card for Fitbit pay on my Charge 3. The only option I can use to verify is the bank provider number on the back of my card, but they can’t seem to do anything about it. Why can’t I verify via SMS like everyone else seems to be able to?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Are you sure your bank supports fitbit pay? You can check at https://www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes Definitely
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.

Bank says i can only verify by sms but im not getting that option, they said everything on their side is ok so i should call fitbit support but the number does not work.

iPhone SE ios 12.1.2

Fitbit app 2.84 (807)

Charge 3 SE (28.20001.49.45)

Cardprovider: Swedbank (mastercard)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a similar issue. At first a couple days ago it showed me the Sms option but i would never recieve a code. Now its still there but says it doesnt work at all and I shoul connect with customer service. And the customer service option, doesnt work either. I want to try again tomorrow during the day as it might be the time of day and it being the 2nd.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, yes my card is supported (RBC Canada). the only option I have is "verify later". Why has someone not resolved this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I managed to get it working. I removed the card from the wallet. And added it again. And the went straight for the verify though call option with my whom did it very quickly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem.  I've had my Charge 3 for a year and finally with Covid-19 in the air (and on surfaces), I figured it was time.  Got to the verify step, saw I could use SMS, email, or call.  The first two repeatedly gave the response that it couldn't be done that way right now.  Calling didn't work.  The bank was on minimum manning, and get that.  Deleted the card and added it again.  Chose email verification and it worked right away.  Cool.

Best Answer
0 Votes