Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit sync with no Internet

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm going to Djibouti for 9 months. I'll have no cell service, and no wired service except through my work laptop (which I can't use for Fitbit). I can bring my cell phone and personal laptop for independent / no-Internet use.

Is there a way to sync my Fitbit to either my cell phone or laptop to cache the data, and then sync them 9 months later when I get back on the Internet?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

No, I'm afraid not. The sync process takes data from the fitbit and uploads it to the fitbit servers - it doesn't store it on the laptop / phone.

Your fitbit can store detailed data for up to 7 days and summary data for up to a month but it cannot hold 9 months of data.

I'm afraid I don't see a way around this unless you can get access to the internet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just read about Mobile Track.  I might not be able to use Internet or cellular of any kind for the better part of a year, but I'll still have my phone itself and a charging cable. Will Mobile Track store 9 months to a year of data, sync'ing all of it when the fitbit app finally does have access to the fitbit servers?

Best Answer
0 Votes