Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hear Rate Graph Zoom / Expand

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just purcahsed a Fitbit Charge 2, and overall I am very impressed after using two cheap Chinese activity / heart rate tracker bands previously.

However, I was under the imperssion from your marekting that heart rate is constanly monitored, but it appears the sample rate frequency on the Heart Rate graph is only once every 5 minutes? Can this be changed to every 1 minute for more accurate tracking of HR during a workout? 

The other issue is that you can not zoom in on a specific time period (in other words expand the heart rate graphcs to look at hear rate during a certian shorter period for example one hour), can this be done? (The Other IOS App that is used by the Chinese activity bands is called Veryfit 2.0 and this does have that feature)

Many thnaks,

Carl

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's nice to see you around @Double-O, welcome aboard! Smiley Very Happy I've found this post and this other one of my friend @EdsonFitbit which I think answer the questions you have about the HR and some of the suggestions. 

Hope that helps, let me know if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

It's nice to see you around @Double-O, welcome aboard! Smiley Very Happy I've found this post and this other one of my friend @EdsonFitbit which I think answer the questions you have about the HR and some of the suggestions. 

Hope that helps, let me know if you need further assistance! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Maria, many thanks, I did two gym classes and logged them, then selected them from the dashboard on my account on the web page, then clicked on the heart rate graph, moving the cursor gives detail of heart rate at any time during the workout, and the sampling frequency rate of the heart rate is great, just what I wanted to see!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Music to my ears @Double-O! I'm glad to see you found what you were looking for. 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community, so you can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

You have an amazing weekend!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Double O,

I have a  fit bit charge 2 and i am happy with that, and fitbit manager on smart phone galaxy note 4.

can you guideline me  how to switch from 5 minutes interval to 1 min for the Heart rate grapgh? it is useful to know every minute than 5 minutes. thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

For sure @HackscotlandWoman Very Happy Before you start your workout, you can set the length of the intervals and the total number of rounds you want to complete. You can choose from these three ranges:

• Move period: From 10 seconds up to 19 minutes, 59 seconds
  • Rest period: From 10 seconds up to 19 minutes, 59 seconds
  • Repeat (total number of rounds): One to 49 times

Keep in mind the interval lengths and total number of rounds you set will remain as the default options until you change them. If you do the same workout often, you don’t need to set the intervals each time.

Here are the steps:

1. From the dashboard, tap the tracker tile.
  2. Tap your tracker.
  3. Tap Exercise Shortcuts.

To start an interval workout, complete these steps:

1. Press the button on your tracker until you see the Exercise screen.
  2. From the Exercise menu, tap to find Interval Workout.
  3. Press and hold the button to start the workout.
  1. Tap Interval Workout. If Interval Workout isn’t listed in the menu, you’ll need to add it to your exercise shortcuts. For step-by-step instructions, see How do I customize the Exercise menu on my tracker?
  2. Set your intervals.

Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi There,

the Dashboard daily heart rate graph shows only every 5 minutes, which is fine for an overall view of the day, but if you want to see the real frequent data on a heart rate graph for a workout (more than once a minute even) do the following.

Select an activity, for example Bike or Elipitcal, start at begining and stop at end of workout by pressing your Charge 2 button, then sync and go yo your Fitibt web account on a PC, then select activities and look at the specific activity you want analyse, you will see that on the heart rate graph it is logged at lot more frequently than every minute, if you hold the cursor on the graph ant any point it will give you the exact heart rate at that point, it is really good, give it a  try!

Best Answer
Thanks Double O for your reply. I will follow the instructions and once I have done that I will let you know the outcome.

Sent from my Samsung device
Best Answer

when i click the link it tells me access denied. Why is this?

Best Answer

Hi this two links are out of date (No Access), where can i find a detailed view form my heart rate?

• In the App: I can just see a full day, no zoom or oriental view possible
  • In the Portal:
    • Dashboard = i can just see a full day, no zoom
    • Log > Activities = detailed view of steps, floors and calories burned but heart rate is missing!

Why do you hide my data?

Best Answer

Same here for me. The app allows no zoom and doesn't even let me view the data better by rotating my phone into landscape view. This is not sufficient, especially not if this is the paid premium experience while other apps can do that better for free.

Best Answer

Link show "Access denied."

Best Answer
0 Votes