Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I replace my old Charge 4 with a new one?

I recently replaced my old Charge 4 with a new one. I have been on the app and on the Fitbit website but I cannot find anyway that works to remove my old device and sync this new one. The new device, which I ordered online, has the wrong date and time on it. I currently have purchased FitBit Premium service also and I dont want to lose that. All of the aritcles I have read and videos I have watched to reset or restart have not helped. Its so frustrating. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Phone app Today screen battery icon at top left > Add more devices > What are you setting up? Charge 4.  - It notes you already have one connected and asks if this is a replacement.  Yes.  And it takes care of everything for you.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@JohnnyRow , Thank you for your help and information. 

@Ngerzeski , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

As our friend JohnnyRow mentioned : the Fitbit app will take care to unpair the old device, when you try to setup the new Charge 4. 
I also suggest you to have a look at this: How do I set up a replacement device or add another device to my account?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes