Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reset Charge 3 badges from previous owner?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently found a charge 3 at a thrift store. It was full of the other users badges. Is there away to rest them?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @brillobee  there are instructions on how to remove old data from the device at this article - click to go there.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did that. The badges are still there in my app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @brillobee if you set up using your new account and a new device, it should start you at scratch. I'll see if a Fitbit Moderator can stop by to give you more direction.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@brillobee Welcome to the community forums. @Odyssey13 Thanks for the heads up and help.

@brillobee Thanks for the information provided, and the steps that you've tried prior to posting. To help you with this, may I know if you had a Fitbit device or MobileTrack linked to your account before? I'd like to explain that badges cannot be transferred from one account to another as each account will save their own data. With this in mind, it might be that you are seeing the badges you previously earned.

While currently it's not possible to delete badges; you can delete your account and create a new one if you'd like to start from scratch. For more information, you can check this help article.

Best Answer