Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my Fitbit tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Many users who lost trackers in familiar surroundings such as the home or workplace were able to find their trackers by trying these tips:
- Check your dashboard to see the last time your tracker synced. If it synced recently, that means it is within 15-20 feet of a computer with the Fitbit Connect software installed and a dongle plugged in.
- If your Fitbit tracker is connected with a mobile device, take that device to the area where your tracker may have been lost and watch for a sync. (To initiate a sync, tap your tracker name at the top of the mobile dashboard and then tap Sync Now.) If a sync happens, you know the tracker is nearby.
- Try using a Bluetooth locator app. For iOS you can try LightBlue - Bluetooth Low Energy. For Android you can try Bluetooth Finder.

If you can't find your tracker, please contact Customer Support for assistance. 

I hope you find this helpful! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Sweet @HeydyF 

Hope no one looses her / his tracker, otherwise hope everyone's being able to find back..

When having a pantyhose around, it's possible to place around the vacuum cleaner part, don't set the force to high.. though any small objects will stick with the force not going inside the vacuum cleaner, staying in the panty instead.. hopefully your little buddy being there to if somewhere lost on the floor..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the help in finding my tracker. It fell out of the wrist strap a couple of days ago and I had been looking for it frantically since. The time it synced this morning was when I was in my car away from my house so I knew it must be in the car somewhere. I found it between the seat and seat backrest; it was really wedged in there and very nicely hidden. I doubt I would have ever found it if not for knowing it was definitely in the car somewhere. I'm not very happy about it falling out in the first place though as it was on my wrist as tight as is comfortable. I think there need to be some improvements made to the strap to avoid this happening to more people. Cheers.

Best Answer

@Donna-marie, welcome to the Community! Sounds pretty awesome that you could find your Flex 2. You were very lucky. Smiley Happy On the other side, I appreciate your feedback about improving the design of the Flex 2 strap. Keep us posting here in the Community! 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer

Try using a 3d party Fitbit locator 

Liam Cummings; Awesomewalks Fitbit expert; owner of Fitbit Alta;charge (returned to Fitbit)
Best Answer
0 Votes

And try retracing your steps (not Fitbit steps!)

Liam Cummings; Awesomewalks Fitbit expert; owner of Fitbit Alta;charge (returned to Fitbit)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Awesomewalks, I hope you are doin' awesome! Robot Happy Could you please share which app did you use? So this can help other users who lost their trackers, to find them. Smiley Wink 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the app

Forgot My Fitbit - Remind Me To Wear My Fitbit by Bickster LLC
https://appsto.re/us/lHAtfb.i

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response my friend @Awesomewalks and for sharing the link here in the Community. I'm pretty sure this will help several users to find their trackers and get back on track. 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The strap definitely needs redesigning for sure mine has fell out 3 times now since I bought it I have a charge 2 as well it’s so frustrating .. since this is there new straps now? If so link me up buddy!!😁

Best Answer
0 Votes