Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Support

I can’t sync multiple Charge 3 watches with either my android phone or my iPhone. After fully charging the watches, I don’t get the 4 digit pairing code on any watch to input into the phone. After reaching out to FitBit Customer Service, I was escalated to an internal department who only responded via email. After several days they asked me to provide them with the serial number off of the original box to provide them with information which clearly I would no longer have because I do not have the box from a purchase I made several years ago and besides that I had a warranty replacement which had no box. Fitbit is absolutely totally unwilling to help me with syncing the watch. In addition, my email was not syncing to my account. I called on a number of different occasions and spoke with different agents and ultimately got the email problem fixed, but the watch problem remains.

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Shortlady16. Welcome to the community forums.

Thank you for taking the time to share all this information and feedabck regarding your experience with the devices.

I apologize for the experience that you mentioned and sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please note that our team is always working to enhance your experience using products from Fitbit and keep in mind that your feedback is a big part of that process.

I'm not sure if you are still trying to set up the devices with phones. Please take in consideration this help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes