Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually adding steps to daily count.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I like to wear my fit bit at home and at night but like my Apple Watch during work due to being able to respond to texts (I have phone). Is there any way to add steps taken while wearing the Apple Watch to the total steps for the day? Not concerned with any competitions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

See How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

See How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

That seems to only let me add a length of time for activity towards calorie burned, not number of steps. App syncs with my motion/fitness on phone but not Watch. So today when I got home from work and went to switch from my Apple Watch to my Fitbit i had 7000 steps on Apple Watch but only 800 on Fitbit app from having phone in pocket. I want to be able to add the 6200 step difference. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

From the fitbit.com dashboard, you can log a walk in steps instead of distance.

From the phone app, if you log in distance, I assume it will calculate steps and add those though I have not tried that.

Best Answer

Thank you. Was able to add them from the dashboard. Tried through the app but it only does miles/km. It will change the steps but you have to know how many miles (or parts there of) your steps equal. It if gave the option of steps as well in the app it would be great!

Best Answer

How did you add steps from the dashboard?  I have only been able to add walking as an "exercise."

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sandraspooner wrote:

How did you add steps from the dashboard?  I have only been able to add walking as an "exercise."

fitbit.com dashboard (in web browser) > log > activities > log activities

Best Answer
0 Votes