Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy with the recent changes on Fitbit devices and Fitbit app

I love waking up to check my Fitbit and find something else has been ruined!  

Isn't it bad enough the food menu's have been hinky since Google took over, exercise rarely enters on its own, charts are less than pleasant to view and now they have to change the sleep!  I chose Fitbit based on all the things mentioned 5 years ago.  Understand change is inevitable but this is the last. I'm thoroughly disgusted.

Time to shop!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

I totally agree 

Best Answer

I agree completely

Best Answer

Yes I totally agree, to compound things, pushing me to go premium so that I can review bogus insights.
Absolute money grubbing pond scum!
Why can't they just give us back the stats lists that got us hooked on Fitbits in the first place!
What ever happened to the old Google mantra of not being evil!

Best Answer

Can't agree with you more. I've been haunting the fitbit community since the Force and all it's recall issues. Then the Charge HR, 2 and now 4. But won't move on to the 6 because of reviews in this site. Personal take is that Google bought fitbit and intended to let it flounder while pushing it's OEM products. Perhaps they're thinking we'll just switch once the issues drive us nuts!  My bottom line: give me a great, reliable tracker, not a smart watch. Stick to basics and do them superbly. Sadly, I'm thinking of the Apple watch once my fitbit dies.

caf
Charging Onward!
Best Answer
Yes, it's sad what they've done to the Fitbits brand. Like everything else
in this country falling apart.
Best Answer

I totally agree!  The sleep tracker is now a joke. The previous sleep tracking was interesting and pleasant to read first thing each day. My full night of waking and deep sleep details is important bc I have such erratic sleep patterns . There’s no point in wearing it to bed anymore, for sure! Thanks again to the simplistic minds at Google. 

Best Answer

I totally agree. If it’s not broken - why fix it??

Best Answer

Agree - not going to wear it any longer. Vote with my feet

Best Answer

In the sleep report, when selecting Benchmark, it used to display my time in each sleep stage and  the "typical range for men your age". Now it only displaying, again, MY times as the percentages of MY total sleep time. It says "typical range for people like you". What does it mean? People that are good looking like me? think like me? This is not the place for wokeness. There are men snd there are women. Otherwise this data is useles

Best Answer

Oh, trust me, we will be switching. But not to a Google watch if that's what they are hoping.

Best Answer

I agree with what everybody has written on this thread. All the best bits of Fitbit have been taken away. Im another one changing to another device and not a Google product either 

Best Answer

I agree.  You had great,, colorful and easy to read graphics for sleep and other areas you were tracking for me.  I am 78 years old and the new line graphs for sleep, etc are confusing and difficult to read!!  Why would you do away  with these charts and graphics and put in a simple black and white line chart that is difficult to read!

Best Answer

I have been a loyal Fitbit user for a. Dry long time. I am extremely frustrated with current sync issues and how the messed with the sleep module. I am seriously considering Apple Watch. So sad, but Fitbit product is not what it is used to be. Grrrr!  

Best Answer