Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick view while I'm sleeping

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to stop my charge from lighting up when I move while trying to sleep its gets very annoying when I'm trying to fall asleep and it lights up my whole bedroom every 3 seconds 😒

Moderator Edit: Updated title for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @KC21 it's great to see you around, welcome! As @Odyssey13 mentioned you can turn off Quick View feature to avoid this. To do this, on your Fitbit iOS app tap on your Charge's name, scroll down and tap on Quick View option and select "Off". Once your tracker syncs the change will take effect. 

See you, I'll be around! Woman Wink

Retired ModeratorCindy | Community Moderator

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the forums @KC21

Turn off the quick view feature, so it will stop flashing the time when you move your wrist.

Keep on stepping.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hey @KC21 it's great to see you around, welcome! As @Odyssey13 mentioned you can turn off Quick View feature to avoid this. To do this, on your Fitbit iOS app tap on your Charge's name, scroll down and tap on Quick View option and select "Off". Once your tracker syncs the change will take effect. 

See you, I'll be around! Woman Wink

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
I wish there were some way of having Quick View on during the day but off at night. I like it when I'm up and about but I hate it when I'm trying to sleep. I know I could turn it off and on but that's annoying to have to do. If there was a way to put a schedule on it, that would be nice.
Best Answer

Hi @frapilu. No, unfortunately there isn't. But my advice is to turn off Quick View altogether as it significantly impacts battery life. Cheers!

TW

Best Answer
0 Votes
I like the Quick View during the day although I'll admit that it doesn't always work. I was just hoping. Thanks!
Best Answer

You're welcome. But remember, Quick View will deplete your battery faster, as it will cause your Charge's display to light up many times during the day from routine wrist movements. Have a nice day.

TW

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey hey @frapilu! I agree that it would be a great feature. I suggest visiting our Feature Request Board, voting and commenting on an existing idea about this, our development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want.

Thanks for your assistance and contributions to this thread @TandemWalker! You are always helpful! 

Catch you later! Woman Wink

Best Answer

Hey is there anyway to program the fibit so I don't have to keep on turning off the quick view every night? That gets annoying after a while. I would think fitbit would have thought of this already if it wanted to compete with other companies in this industry......

Best Answer

I agree on this!  Very annoying.  There has to be a way to program it not to light up....it already knows you are sleeping.

Best Answer
0 Votes