Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response to email asking if I received a satisfactory response to my questions

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The response I received from the Fitbit community was consistent with prior experience. It was also consistent with my experience with the Fitbit Customer Service. Problems I have had I’ve also been experienced by other members of the community and have not been addressed in a timely manner or communicated why they could not be corrected or made   Again I offered to speak with anyone at Fitbit call Ken address problems with the app and it’s ease of use for people who are blind or otherwise reading disabled.Fitbit has been made aware of my problems by way of the community

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If you received a questionnaire for Fitbit, you might want to re-check if on the forum is really where they were asking for a response.  I don't really know, but would doubt anyone from Fitbit sending out a questionnaire would search through all posts here looking for responses.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
I responded the way I did because of the way the email was written. I believe that the true purpose was to get me to click on one of the responses as being helpful and addressing my concerns.. just clarified my response. Thank you,

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes