Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen stuck on battery after charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charged overnight. Screen showing full battery but it's stuck and won't sync to phone either. The green lights aren't flashing on the back. I'm in the middle of a step challenge for Cancer Research and need my Fitbit. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

First thing to try when a fitbit misbehaves is a restart using this procedure:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

It does no harm and can sort out all sorts of issues. Give it a few tries though as it doesn't always work.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

First thing to try when a fitbit misbehaves is a restart using this procedure:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

It does no harm and can sort out all sorts of issues. Give it a few tries though as it doesn't always work.

Best Answer

Thank you Steve. I'm up and running again!

Best Answer

I'm stuck on the charging screen but can't restart by holding the buttons

Best Answer

Were you able to get your One off the battery screen and working again? My One is also stuck on battery and the several suggested ways to get it working again just aren’t. I’m on day three of it being on battery. It “syncs” to my updated iPhone but does not show any steps etc. thanks!

Best Answer

Hi, did you ever get this sorted as I’m in exactly the same position. The automatic shutdown is not working by pressing the two buttons for 10 secs 😔

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is still showing the full battery graphic- I just don’t know what happened to it!

I did find my original One and it synced to my phone. Though I got it for Xmas in 2012, I really hope it works. It was acting funny and when I saw they were discontinuing them, I found the now whacked out one on clearance at REI.

I’ll keep looking for a solution and will save your email if I can get it working.

Good luck!

Sent from KKHH's iPhone11Pro
Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. Stuck on battery icon and won't budge. Reset no difference. Uninstalled and reinstalled app no difference. Pressing the button for 10-12 seconds no difference.

Sorry Fitbit, you are just not that helpful in resolving these issues. We're all trying to help each other but get basically nowhere without Fitbit intel.

Best Answer

Hi, @jjthink , you have posted in the Charge 2, Blaze, and Alta HR forums.  In order to give you the best advice, we need to know what kind of Fitbit you have (the restart procedures differ)

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I apologize. I should have included  that info. It's an Alta HR.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I got my watch going again after following your advice.

Best Answer
0 Votes