Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep time discrepancies

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sleep Bedtime is 1:5 hours later. Wake time is correct. During the past 48 hours on my Charge 2, my Bedtime figure is incorrect. This has occurred since the new score upgrade.  Can we amend the bedtime figure? 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Chezza60 thanks for bringing this to my attention, welcome to the Community Forums! My apologies for the delay in responding your post.

I appreciate all the details that were shared with me in your post, seems odd that the sleep time is being tracked incorrectly. To better assist you with this situation, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this situation and how many times since then? Is this occurring every time you sleep? Is your Charge 2 recording Sleep Stages or it's just tracking simplified sleep graphs? In the meantime I receive your answers, please restart your device following the steps from our help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? and let me know if this occurs again. 

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me on my Inspire 2. The night before last, I went to bed at 9:45 but my Fitbit app reported my bedtime as 10:37. Last night’s bedtime was correct when I checked this morning. I just got my Fitbit two weeks ago and this is the first time this has happened. My Fitbit was fully charged and the app gave me the full sleep stages data. What could be causing this discrepancy?

Best Answer
0 Votes