Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking not working on Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. Very frustrating that I'm having to post this. I haven't used my fitbit much, but when I first got it I never had a problem using it. Sleep tracking worked absolutely fine every single night and gave me my sleep scores and sleep status. Since I started using it again, it gives me no sleep insights whatsoever. It knows that I'm asleep, as if I go into more detail on the 'Wear your fitbit to bed' option it by default gives me the time I went to sleep and woke up, but that's it. There's not even an option to 'receive sleep scores' in my settings like other similar posts to this have been told to check.

The device is a charge 3 and is in perfect condition. I'm concerned that due to the lack of option to receive sleep scores in my settings that you've dropped this feature from my device in an effort to get me to upgrade; in which case, please message me privately. If this isn't the case then please let me know how I can fix this as I'm fed up browsing the Internet to try and fix a problem with your firmware that's just popped up out of nowhere. 

I have updated the device.

Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome, @Knotty150  It's great to see you around.

I understand where your frustration is coming from and thanks for the details about the sleep data. There could be 2 reasons why you're not getting your sleep stages and sleep score:

1. You selected the Begin Sleep Now feature on the Fitbit app to track your sleep.

2. Your Charge 3 didn't track your heart rate properly while you were sleeping.

If you're not using the Begin Sleep Now option on the Fitbit app, I recommend you to check this help article to get more details of why your Charge 3 is not tracking sleep stages (which is taken in consideration to get your sleep score).

By the way, I've moved your post to the Charge 3 board to keep the forum organized and you can get more assistance.

Hope this helps.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer