Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking my intervals workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyboydy. I've  just  bought a second hand Charge 2. Since I'm now focused on losing weight after two years of depression and anxiety, I also take a visit to a personal trainer. I've got a training program but I'm really bad to setup correctly on my device. 

Basically, my workout circuit is like this: Squat for 20 sec,  Push Up for 20 sec and hyperextension for 20 sec, with another 20 sec of break after every exercise. I need to repeat this entire cycle 5 times. How I can setup the intervals correctly on Charge 2?  

Thanks so much for  your help, greetings from Italy!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @xMM4nsonx and welcome to the Help forums.  If you aren't familiar with the Exercise app (the Charge 2 calls it the multi-sport mode), this Help article has the answers: How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device?   There is a section on customizing your Exercise Shortcuts.  You want to use the Interval Workout.  You will be able to use this choice because all of your "move" and "rest" periods are consistent throughout your routine.  You will set your Move to 20 sec, your Rest to 20 sec, and the number of reps to 15 -- 5 cycles of the three exercises.

If you changed your routine to Squat for 20 sec, Push Up for 30 sec and Hyperextension for 20 sec, you could not use the Interval Workout shortcut.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer