Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vibrating during walk

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my charge 3 will vibrate every 20sec (a guess I haven't timed it) when I start a walk workout ... Unless I keep my phone screen on .... Then it doesn't do that... obviously my phone screen times out after a while and then the vibration starts again and I have to turn my phone screen back on  .. which is extremely annoying when you were trying to walk...  Fix to this? 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Wow, thats a weird one! Try restarting it several times. If that doesnt fix it try a long restart. If that doesnat fix it contact Support (link in my signature) or returnnit to the store itnwas bought.

Restart your tracker

CHARGE 3 LONG RESTART
Plug the device into the charging cable. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, hold the button down for 15 seconds. Remove your finger from button. Note: Device won't have a smiley face icon and should be off with a black screen. Remove the device from the charging cable. Plug the device into the charging cable again. The smiley face icon appears on the screen.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Is your mobile phone on low power mode? When I turned this off it stopped the vibrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes