Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which device has Charge 3 features plus BP and ECG?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello friends. My trusty Charge 3 has died. Before that I used the little round Fitbit so you can see that I like Fitbit!  I would like to replace it with an up to date model that has ALL the functions of the Charge3 plus ECG and BP. At the moment I carry an Omron for my BP and Emay for my ECG. I am looking for the model that can do all of this.

I cannot see any 'screen shots' of the application from a mobile phone or laptop or any complete list of the functions so I can compare each of the modern Fitbit devices. I have complex heart problems so I do not want to be without a Fitbit on my wrist for a moment longer than I have to! Help please.

Thanks, Tylden.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Tylden! None of the Fitbits measure BP. The Sense line is the most "medically" focused, but almost all of the newer devices can monitor ECG. (Sense 2, Sense, Versa 4, Versa 3, Versa 2, Versa Lite, Charge 5, Charge 4, Charge 3, Luxe, Inspire 3 and Inspire 2)

Some of the newer devices don't have an altimeter to measure stairs, but that's the only functionality that might be missing.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Actually the only fitbit devices that have actual ECG sensors are Sense 2 and Charge 5.

All other newer devices use heart rate sensor and calculations done online to detect some irregular heart rate while sleeping and that could hint to a possible AFib.

You can read more here 

Please also note that not only no Fitbit device can measure blood pressure but it's not even possible to add manually your reading into Fitbit app.

If that's important for you I would suggest to check some other alternative brands.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
0 Votes