Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Lines

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Woke up yesterday to white lines on my display, tried to restart and changed the clock and no difference. Bought last summer, never had an issue before.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Prend It seems like you've done all the troubleshooting already, so you should use this link to contact customer support for further advise.  Best of luck!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@Prend It seems like you've done all the troubleshooting already, so you should use this link to contact customer support for further advise.  Best of luck!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This charge  three has been the worst Fitbit I have ever had the first one I had in November 2018 the screen went completely black so they sent me a new one at the beginning of August 2019 now I have white lines and my battery is running down very quickly like it sent before it’s barely been six months

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank You Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 - Powered by Three
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank You.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 - Powered by Three
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it's all sorted with customer service, I am still under Warranty,  so I have a new one on the way.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had close to the same issue. I changed the clock face and after I did white lines appeared On the clock. Read the thread and others. Changed the clock face back and then reset. Still has white lines. Called customer service and after a short trouble shooting session was told my watch is out of warranty so I will have to buy a new one. Lesson Learned for me was don't change your face or you run the risk of breaking your charge 3. 

Best Answer

I had my Charge 3 replaced in December because it wouldn't turn on (just shy of the 1 year warranty thankfully) but now the replacement is having the white line issue. Does anyone know if it's under warranty?

Best Answer

I have white line running through the face of my Charge 3.  I have re-set it several times.  Nothing has helped. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It did have a one year warranty.  If they had to send you a new watch, it should have a new one year warranty.  At least that is the way mine was when they replaced it after eight months.  I'm looking to upgrade but afraid the Charge 4 will be just as bad as far as the display.  First one had lots of lines and white spots in different places.  The second one (which did not make it a year before beginning to have problems) started having the same issues in late spring or early summer.  Both had the worst displays when outside.  If I was out exercising, I couldn't tell what I had accomplished as you can't see it on a sunny day.  Screens messed up on both.  Unfortunately due to family member's health, I was not able to stop and contact FitBit.  Sleep info came and went.  Usually okay but had went several days not recording and I keep my watch on 24/7 unless charging.  I'm even afraid to go with the Sense instead of looking at Apple or Garmin because of the experience I've had with this one.  I guess you get what you pay for.

Best Answer
0 Votes