Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the Sense is being shipped by INGRAM MICRO?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does a new fitbit not come from fitbit? It's been awhile since I got mine. However I ordered my mom a new one and the usps tracking is saying INGRAM MICRO MOBILITY EVS AIRTECH???? Is this a scam?  I ordered it off of the fitbit website as a gift.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @CUTiger  did you order directly from fitbit.com? There are many sites using Fitbit as part of their url, but it usually has .store or .us, etc on it. Only Fitbit.com is the real deal. You should have received an email with the order information.

I just did a search on the forums and a member said something ordered directly from Fitbit had INGRAM MICRO MOBILITY as part of the address, so it could be Fitbit.com.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ordered directly from site and called before to check newer features vs my charge 3 and availability of colors.  Put in promo for 2 day shipping and got confirmation email.  FYI - 2 day shipping was like 5 days ago and no tracker.  But, today usps updated my arriving mail and it included the fitbit tracking # w the odd ingram micro mobility.  ???

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CUTiger  just to be sure, I asked a moderator to stop by to address this. From the other post, it does seem that it's just one of the shipping places used by Fitbit. The moderator should know more to tell you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Odyssey13 , thank you for informing us about this thread! I'll be glad to address it. 

Hi @CUTiger , thank you for sharing the information.

I assume that you are located in Australia or New Zealand. 

The orders placed on the Australia or New Zealand Fitbit shop are dispatched by our distributor Ingram Micro (AU or NZ correspondingly ) 

I get where your doubts come from, but I can assure you that you received a Fitbit Product from the right company. 

Please do not hesitate to post again, should you have further questions. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

I'm located in the United States.

Best Answer

Hi @CUTiger , thank you for your reply. 

Ingram Micro distributes Fitbit products to different countries. We sent sometimes products with Ingram Micro in the U.S. too. 

Don't worry about that. If you have any doubt regarding your order, I can put you in contact with our Support team so that they can verify it for you. 

Please let me know if you have further questions. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

I know this post was in December but the same thing is happening to me and I wanted to be sure in the US that this ended up being okay

Best Answer

For future questions.. Yes it’s fine… my hubby’s warranty replacement came from them too and he ordered directly with Fitbit support. 

Best Answer

I believe Ingram Micro Mobility is just the distribution/shipping company they use. My recent Fitbit order also coming from that name. 

Best Answer

Mine is showing as the same.  Made me think it was for my hubby who is on a cpap.  I'm in the USA too.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey CUTiger

I'm currently having an issue with providing Fitbit with proof of purchase when purchasedvia their site. By chance did you pay for your item via PayPal? I have a PayPal transaction from Ingram Micro however they can't provide me with any purchase details 

Best Answer
0 Votes