Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find Smart Wake on Inspire 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I activate smart wake on my inspire 2?

There seems to be no information anywhere online despite it clearly saying on the fitbit site that the inspire 2 has smartwake features (I assume it must be a new feature and this is why there is no information on it)

Any help will be greatly appreciated, I’ve done a great amount of research and can’t find any answers.

Thank you in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @RonnieHobkins  this is from a Fitbit Moderator who posted in response to another member's asking about the same thing.

"Currently, smart wake feature is not available for those Fitbit devices that need to set silent alarms in the Fitbit app but just for those that have this option on-device. 

There is a feature suggestion called "Bring the Smart Wake feature to Inspire 2". You are welcome to vote it and if there is any update it should be communicated as soon as possible."

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @RonnieHobkins  this is from a Fitbit Moderator who posted in response to another member's asking about the same thing.

"Currently, smart wake feature is not available for those Fitbit devices that need to set silent alarms in the Fitbit app but just for those that have this option on-device. 

There is a feature suggestion called "Bring the Smart Wake feature to Inspire 2". You are welcome to vote it and if there is any update it should be communicated as soon as possible."

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello and thank you for your reply.

In this case, the “features” section for the inspire 2 on the fitbit site is incorrect. As it shows smart wake as a feature there. 

I will attach a link to the site. 

https://www.fitbit.com/global/uk/products/trackers/inspire2

How would I go about contacting fitbit so they can amend this error? (If it is an error)

Kind regards.

Best Answer

@RonnieHobkins  I've asked a Fitbit Moderator to stop by to assist you. I checked the user manual and smart wake isn't mentioned.

Best Answer

Great thank you!

Yes, I couldn’t find it in the manual either, really adds to the confusion haha

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @RonnieHobkins@Odyssey13 Thanks for the heads up and your help.

@RonnieHobkins Thanks for bringing this to our attention. As our friend mentioned, let me share the Smart Wake feature isn't available on the Inspire 2. I understand where you're coming from and I apologize for this inconvenience. While this has been reported to our team, I'd recommend checking the User Manual to verify what features are available on the Inspire 2.

Best Answer

So, since I bought my Inspire 2 wrongly assuming that it would include the features that were listed on the FitBit page from which I ordered, I guess moving forward I should assume that any FitBit watch I purchase will not include features advertised at the FitBit online store, and that to determine which features will be included, I must somehow obtain a user manual before purchasing in order to verify what features I can expect to use in the watch. 

Wow.

I bought my FitBit Inspire 2 two years ago and still have not got a clear answer on why I cannot enjoy the features promised at purchase from FitBit.com.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Lback.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your thoughts about the Inspire 2. I understand where you're coming from and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. As mentioned before, this has been reported to our team and I appreciate your feedback. Please know we'll keep working to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Best Answer