Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Inspire HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to have a tile on the inspire for food?  When I scroll down from the clock I can see a tile for water but not for food. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @SunsetRunner , no, unfortunately a tile for Food intake is not available on the Inspire, and you cannot add this under settings.

Here's what the Inspire manual says:

Swipe up from the clock face on your tracker to see your daily stats, including:

-- Core stats: Steps taken today, calories burned, distance covered, and active minutes

-- Hourly steps:  Steps taken this hour and the number of hours you met your hourly activity goal (tap to switch between these stats)

-- Exercise: Number of days you met your exercise goal this week

-- Cycle track:  Information on the current stage of your menstrual cycle, if applicable ------- Sleep:  Time spent asleep Water Water intake logged today

-- Weight:  Current weight, progress toward your weight goal, or where your weight falls within a healthy range if your goal is to maintain your weight If you set a goal in the Fitbit app, a ring shows your progress toward that goal.

Unfortunately Food intake is not among these.  If you would like to see this added, you may like to submit a feature request here.  Be sure to do a search first to see if someone has already made the same, or a similar, feature request.

You can, of course, always view your logged food intake in your app, even though it is not available on your wrist.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I think there is, under the Account Settings.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi thanks for getting back to me, when I scroll up to settings all I can see is: Phone GPS on, Heart Rate on, Clear user data and Device information. When I scroll down to the bottom I get a water tile and a weight scales.

Dee

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @SunsetRunner , no, unfortunately a tile for Food intake is not available on the Inspire, and you cannot add this under settings.

Here's what the Inspire manual says:

Swipe up from the clock face on your tracker to see your daily stats, including:

-- Core stats: Steps taken today, calories burned, distance covered, and active minutes

-- Hourly steps:  Steps taken this hour and the number of hours you met your hourly activity goal (tap to switch between these stats)

-- Exercise: Number of days you met your exercise goal this week

-- Cycle track:  Information on the current stage of your menstrual cycle, if applicable ------- Sleep:  Time spent asleep Water Water intake logged today

-- Weight:  Current weight, progress toward your weight goal, or where your weight falls within a healthy range if your goal is to maintain your weight If you set a goal in the Fitbit app, a ring shows your progress toward that goal.

Unfortunately Food intake is not among these.  If you would like to see this added, you may like to submit a feature request here.  Be sure to do a search first to see if someone has already made the same, or a similar, feature request.

You can, of course, always view your logged food intake in your app, even though it is not available on your wrist.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer