Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Inspire - record activity?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a Fitbit Inspire to replace my Fitbit One that died. On my One, I could record activity if I wanted to estimate how far I walked, etc. But it looks like that option isn't available on the basic Inspire, just the Inspire HR with Exercise modes? I bough the basic model so I could wear it in a clip (and I don't care as much about the HR monitor), but apparently it doesn't even have the basic features of a model it replaces (the One). It also refuses to stay connected to Bluetooth, so it looks like I will be returning it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Inspire (non-HR) does not have "Exercise App", but it does have SmartTrack which should auto-recognize seven different activities.

See How do I automatically track activity with my Fitbit device?

And you can manually log activities that were not recognized.

See How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app?

Did the One have some capabilities besides these?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, but I don't think SmartTrack is the same thing -- It records data for a minimum 10 minute activity that I can look at after the activity. Recognizing that I went on a 15 minute walk is not the same as recording the walk in real time. I want to be able to look at the tracker and see how long/far/etc. I have walked/ran in as I go/in real time, which my One could do. Looking at the data after the fact is interesting, but not what I am asking about.

Best Answer
0 Votes