Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit counting steps while sleeping Inspire HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, for the last 2 Saturday mornings I have woken up to be congratulated on having walked 54000 steps through the night. Of course I have not and could understand a few but 54000?? I have no active minutes....because I was asleep.  I wear the tracker on my non dominant arm at the suggested tightness. Any suggestions on why this may be happening? Thanks. 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @Lynndearhello

Thank you for sharing all this information about what you've been experiencing with your Inspire HR. 

If you already tried the restart procedure and you continue to experience the same behavior, the best way to get more immediate help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue as this seems to be a common problem going on for sometime have Fitbit manage to provide an absolute resolve for this? I was amused at the 29k steps I logged during sleep for the 1st couple of times when I was getting to 60k and then 70k steps I actually was questioning if I was have some form of seizure in my sleep.... thankfully I found the other complaints prior to making myself look like a right muppet ringing the Dr.... apart from writting it off as drive and trying to restart do you have a real fix for the issue? As I didn't have it on other Fitbit devices?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community forums, @Helenc21

Thank you for sharing that you've been experiencing the same inconvenience with your Inspire HR device and that you already tried a few troubleshooting steps. 

If you already tried the steps mentioned  earlier and you continue to experience the same problem, I recommend that you contact the Customer Support team here for further assistance with this, they will let you know how to proceed. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes