Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 blank screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • My Fitbit on my arm has a black screen I think I locked it how do I unlock it

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Pagnutti. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Inspire 2.

As a first approach, please restart your Inspire 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Pagnutti. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Inspire 2.

As a first approach, please restart your Inspire 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope this helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It definitely has charge as the the bottom part is still flashing green and it's still syncing with my phone but the screen is completely blank (black). When I hold the button down it does vibrate like its turning on.

9apps  showbox 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your reply it is working now
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @adomanim. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes