Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 gps does not work correctly

Since a month the Fitbit does not receive the correct gps of my iPhone 12 when I am walking with training switched on in the Fitbit. At the end the gps does not receive the correct walk I did! I walk around a lake but according according to the Fitbit am walking in the water. I tracked it als with Strava which uses also the gps of my iPhone and it received the correct km and the correct round I walked. It seems a software bug in the Fitbit! I checked if Fitbit is connected correctly for the iPhone and it is. Does someone else have this issue?

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forums @Marjet.

Thank you for taking the time to share all these details regarding the Inspire 2 and for trying to fix it on your own. Sorry to know the inconvenience. 

Please, follow the steps suggested in this article:  Take a look in the tips listed in (phone) connected GPS.

Also, check that no battery saving app/feature on your phone is affecting your Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, all settings are set correctly as suggested in the link. 
when walking iPhone en Fitbit at 50 cm from each other. 

---

But still does not work! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having the same issue for about 3 months. It seemed to coincide with an update. It also no longer allows me to track any type of exercise except walking. Even if I select run or circuit it defaults back to walk.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having this problem and all I get from Fitbit is that 'they know'

Re: Lost tracking - Fitbit Community

Best Answer
0 Votes