Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my Inspire 2 in July. Notifications worked for a week or so then stopped. I disconnected Bluetooth, restarted phone, force stopped the app, restarted phone - and nothing. It will not send Notifications and keeps telling me my phone needs a restart to make the Inspire 2 work. I have done all the things the paperwork told me to do to get Notifications to work. What else is being done on fitBot part to fix this issue?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I have exclusively used Fitbits for many years and have loved them. When I recently started using the Inspire 2, everything seemed to be great. Slowly, different features stopped working. I started not receiving any notifications (text or phone calls) from my iPhone. Then my sleep stopped recording, as well as my active minutes, and heart rate. So now basically, I just have a watch that records my steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My phone said it linked to notifications but don't get anything... has anyone been having problems with that...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem!! I am not getting notifications on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra! I've tried everything as well.... updates,  reboot, force stop, etc. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue as well. I have mine connected to my iPhone 13 Max Pro and am not receiving any notifications of text messages or phone calls. Thank you in advance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had 2 Fitbits over the last few years, most recent is an Inspire.  Notifications of messages stopped working a long time ago. It was flagged in many forum posts, no fix was ever forthcoming.  Someone said that the regular iPhone updates meant Fitbit couldn't / wouldn't keep up - no idea if that is true.  I've learned to live without this function now - although it is frustrating that it's not clearly stated that the function doesn't work for all configurations.  The alert for an incoming call does continue to work.

Best Answer
0 Votes