Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 won't update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Inspire II won’t sync and says firmware update is required for Alta. How do I do a firmware update?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Dee13679. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. @Odyssey13 Thank you so much for your help!

If you haven't done so yet, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided here Why can't I update my Fitbit device? 

I've moved your post to the Other Inspire Trackers board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Dee13679  which device do you have? You posted it in the Alta and Alta HR forum area, but said you had the Inspire 2. You can only do an update via your compatible phone or tablet. When you see it on the app, you can tap on it to begin the update.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Dee13679. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. @Odyssey13 Thank you so much for your help!

If you haven't done so yet, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided here Why can't I update my Fitbit device? 

I've moved your post to the Other Inspire Trackers board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer