Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, please help! I absolutely love my fitbit but over the last couple of months it has stopped sending notifications! I'm absolutely lost with out it. Its still showing steps etc and syncing with the app for the step data but it will not show notifications even though everything is set up. I have done everything suggested. I've reinstalled the app, forgot and re paired the device etc. My phone is compatible. I'm really really disappointed that this option won't work. It was a god send to me! 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Lizzieloo96.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Sometimes a missing requirement is the cause and I recommend following the troubleshooting instructions in this help article: Why are notifications delayed or missing? 

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried re booting and all the trouble shooting tips and its still not working ! What else can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It simply won't sync, it used to be if I synced it manually it would work but now nothing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Lizzieloo96.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Since your tracker is not syncing, please check our troubleshooting tips in Why won't my Fitbit device sync? After syncing your tracker, you can try setting up your notifications again: 

If you continue experiencing difficulties, please get in touch with our Support team so they can evaluate your tracker's behavior and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer