Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Struggling to get my Inspire HR to sync. Tried turning off Bluetooth, back on again, but I get now suddenly the message it's not any app...

Please help? Laila 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @lhrs.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and recommend following our complete troubleshooting instructions in Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Inspire HR has  lost it's bluetooth connection to my iPhone.  It still connects to my iPad but not the phone.  I have rebooted both the Fitbit and the phone and the phone is still not discovering the Fitbit.  I can connect to other things such as earbuds fine.  I'm at a loss as what to try now.  

thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Sparklegirl58.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Since you're using several devices for syncing, the tracker is trying to connect to both and the Bluetooth connection can be interfered. Check if having your iPad not nearby or turning off Bluetooth on it helps. Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version: How do I update the Fitbit app?

You can confirm our complete troubleshooting instructions in Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer