Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR stopped tracking my heart rate

I don't understand why but my inspire HR has stopped tracking my heart rate for the last few days. Can anyone help? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Dadouchka First off, have you tried restarting your device? If not, try Restarting .

If that doesn't help then have a look at THIS Help Article on Heart Rate problems and try the suggestions there.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Dadouchka. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Inspire HR. We're here to help you! 

If you haven't done so yet, please try the following steps in the order listed:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your Fitbit device. To switch the heart rate settings on your Fitbit device, from the main screen of your Fitbit device, swipe left until you see "Settings", next swipe up until you see "Heart Rate" and switch it to Off.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Inspire HR. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Inspire HR's image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your Fitbit device once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your Inspire HR once again. 
  • Next, confirm that your Fitbit device is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the Fitbit device just above the wrist bone.

For more detailed information, see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? 

@NellyG Thank you so much for your assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you Maria

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dadouchka You're very welcome! 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes