Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My inspire HR wasn’t swiping, I changed the clock face cause some people said that worked, didn’t help. I updated it completely, that didn’t help and I tried to reset it and now it won’t turn on at all. I tried holding the side for 5 seconds and nothing it’s also attached to the charger all day. I’ve only had it little over a year. Not a great lifespan if that’s all I get from it. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @shaunavail. Thank you for letting us know about the steps you have followed in order to make your Inspire HR work. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

Same thing here . Mine wasn’t swiping today at all . I tried to reset it and even changed the face to see if that will do the trick . It’s not swiping at all it just  stayed on the face . My Fitbit not even use that long I have just gotten back on wearing it few weeks ago. What a bummer . I might just look into investing on different brand . 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @BethanyRoseMom. Thank you for letting us know that you have tried to reset your Inspire HR and changing clock face to make it swipe.

I understand how frustrating this could be and the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes