Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire2 Third replacement ?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased brand new Inspire 2 from Electric shop a few months ago.  I did not use it until last month because I was in overseas. I tried to connect to Inspire 2 to my mobile but not connect so they send me a replacement. But that replacement's screen is too dark so I could not see the screen well. Then they send me second replacement of Inspire 2 which arrived last week. I could connect to mobile phone at last, but screen is too dark very hard to see. I could not see the screen well at all especially in daytime. I could see only dark room at night.  I bought new product, so I expect new product of replacement.  Then I contacted to support again, they suggested to get same model replacement or 50% off other product. I have been using Fitbit for about 7years but unfortunately, I have to say goodbye to Fitbit. I don't think I get third replacement of another product.  I will ask for the refund. Also, the screen of Inspire 2 does not change to horizontal so my shoulder hurts when I see the tracker.  I could choose with Alta. I am sooooo disappointed.   

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

My fit bit is too dark to see and I am shopping for an alternative as I don’t like having two watch bands on simultaneously 

Best Answer