Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost pixels on Inspire HR screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my inspire HR for 16 months. I noticed a few weeks ago, it looked like every other line of pixels at the top had gone which just made the time look stripey. Then it receded down the screen, and now I’ve lost the entire left hand side of the screen aswell. 
otherwise it works fine. I’ve tried rebooting it from the device and from my iPhone, I’ve tried this 3 times each as per instructions I found on another forum thread. Is there anything else I can try before giving it up for dead?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@cayleylouise Welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the lost pixels issue that the screen of your Inspire HR has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums. I totally understand how you feel about this.

Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have also had this issue. I've had my inspire HR for almost the exact same amount of time. After using in the shower once I started losing pixels at the top of my screen this past Sunday. It is now Wednesday and the pixel loss is spreading down the screen. I don't have a solution, just thought I'd mention it, since it seems we are having the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KAMcKinney Thank you for joining our Fitbit Community and this thread. Since you are experiencing the same issue, please restart your Fitbit device as described in this help article. After this, monitor your Fitbit device and see if the issue gets fixed.

Hope this helps.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have the same issue and almost same time like one and half year, now the screen stop working, I don’t want to think Fitbit is trying to go do a planned obsolescence, **ahem** nots gonna buy a Fitbit anymore!!, now I’m going back to may 5-6 year old farming I had before this Fitbit, still working fine with update also, now I’m putting away the garming and use a Huawei fit watch loving it for now, but one thing for sure will not go back to Fitbit! 😤😡

Best Answer
0 Votes