Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps while I sleep on Inspire HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i select workout before bed and I see how well I sleep. When I log i,t I then can change workout to sleep. But I burn 385 calories and had 200 steps..

I just wanted to utilize this feature to see my heart rates in a different way then in the sleep track section.  The dashboard has so mehow lost the feature to edit with the tiny pencil and rename workout to yard work or meditating/sleeping.

If I add it as a activity on the dashboard they want your walk in miles not steps..and I saw no place for calories burned,,,,

Come on fit bit..

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It’s good to see you in the community, @slmorris05.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling and would like to advise that your device should automatically detect your sleep when you wear it to bed. I recommend reviewing this article to learn more about how your Fitbit device tracks your sleep: How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? 

Regarding the steps during sleep, your tracker is a motion sensor on your wrist and it may count some steps with arm movements, however it shouldn't be significant when compared to your overall stats. For more information about accuracy of Fitbit devices, see How accurate are Fitbit devices? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes