Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble editing weight loss goal start date

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I went into "Nutrition & Body Goals" and set my start date to 2018-12-07 (The date corresponding to the initial weigh-in that prompted me to start dieting). There is no visible "Save" button. After exiting that page and returning to it, it is reset to 2019-03-14, the date that was there before. I tried this numerous times but it keeps resetting. I believe this to be a bug in the Fitbit application.

Who would I contact to inform the developers to re-test this option and get it repaired?

-Jon

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @FAJon and welcome to the forums.  I'm going out on a limb here.  I see from your profile that you are new to the Fitbit community, as in very new.  It looks like your desired start date precedes your join date.  Now I am not a programmer, just a user who is very familiar with many things Fitbit.  I don't think it is a bug, just a limitation in the programming.

Just my guess.

I hope you have the time to visit other parts of the Help forums, particularly the Lifestyle Discussion forums.  You might find some inspiration or have advice for another user.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes