Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aha! Sleep Stats and Clock Faces!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Something VERY interesting and potentially diagnostic just happened when I changed my Versa's clock face.  I changed it from Layers to Backdated last night, both official Fitbit clock faces, because Backdated does not have much light on the screen when it inadvertently turns on.  As I kind of expected, I got sleep stats that were accurate in hours but simplified.  So later today, I turned the clock face back to Layers.  As I observed the app (iOS) syncing, I was surprised (shocked?  gobsmacked?) to see that the sleep stats turned into detailed ones.   

So, the Versa collected detailed sleep stats all along, but did not display them until I chose the Layers clock face.  I will leave this to wiser heads than mine to figure out what this means.

Basic (disintegrated), Ultra, One, Surge (returned), Flex, Charge, Alta, Charge 2, iPhone 7 Plus, Macbook Pro, iPad Pro.
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

So, just thinking about the above post, I wonder how much other data the Versa is collecting but not displaying. 

Basic (disintegrated), Ultra, One, Surge (returned), Flex, Charge, Alta, Charge 2, iPhone 7 Plus, Macbook Pro, iPad Pro.
Best Answer

I just changed my

clock back to layers and can’t see sleep stats. It’s rewlly annoying that this isn’t one of the basic stats that is shown on the versa regardless of the clock face. It can’t be that difficult to send to the device from the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes