Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App recommendations for versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a versa 2 today and im so excited to get to using this!

Any good apps to recommend? Initially i got a smartwatch for the couch to 5k app and myfitnesspal integration but i can't find either on the app store. Maybe im doing it wrong idk. The only thing i got right now is flappy bird lmao.

That being said i still wanna get my money's worth so im hoping y'all have some recommendations to share!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I just received mine yesterday so looking for the same.  The MyFitnessPal needs to be attached from the MyFitnesspal app.  Log all your food in the Myfitness pal & it will transfer to the fitbit.  It will not do it the other way around as far as I can see.

I am still searching for the C25K

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I just received mine yesterday so looking for the same.  The MyFitnessPal needs to be attached from the MyFitnesspal app.  Log all your food in the Myfitness pal & it will transfer to the fitbit.  It will not do it the other way around as far as I can see.

I am still searching for the C25K

Best Answer

ah that's great! that's one other thing cleared up here! I'll try to attach MyFitnessPal from the app later.

After doing some digging it seems that C25K isn't compatible with the Versa 2. So im looking to see if there's anything else that i could download into the watch.

Best Answer