Forum Posts

Versa 2 stopped tracking my heart rate

Versa 2 will not pick up my heart rate which means it doesn't read my sleep mode  or my active zone minutes.  The green light on my sensor won't show up. Tried doing a soft reset a factory reset neither of them worked.Moderator Edit: Clarified subjec...

Sleep data on Versa 2. Update?

The way the sleep data is showing today is very difficult to read.  I assume it’s an update and it’s awful.  Does Fitbit monitor this forum?  They need to go back to how it showed the color and the section that shows the % for each stage of sleep.  

Cturnie by Jogger
  • 22 replies
  • 156 votes

Versa 2 won't charge

I got my old Versa 2 out of storage and have been charging it since yesterday. It's still completely dead. Any suggestions appreciated! Moderator Edit: Clarified subject.

bobriff by Recovery Runner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa 2 won't charge

My Versa is about 4-1/2 years old and up to yesterday was working fine. Now display says it is charging but been on 0% for 3 hours now. Any suggestions?Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Versa 2 won't swipe

Hi there. A couple of days ago my Versa 2 started playing up. At first, when I'd use the stopwatch feature it wouldn't let me reset it back to 00:00. But now, I suddenly can no longer swipe through the interface. It is permanently stuck on the clock....

Resolved! Versa 2 screen won't swipe down

My versa 2 is up to date with firmware. All functions are working except when I am on the clock face and swipe down to see my tracking stats it goes down but then instantly reverts back to clock face. I have forced a restart, changed clock face, sync...

Updated Sleep Graph

After scanning multiple threads on the recent changes and seeing a few responses from FitBit/Google I decided to pull the plug.  If a company is not going to listen to its customer base then I don't have time for that company.  I saw one post where G...

Snotrat by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 4 votes

Can't pair my Versa 2 with my iPhone 8

After entering the 4-digit code to pair my versa 2 to my iphone 8, eventually I receive "error occurred." Only option is "Abort". I have turned off and one the phone. Turned off and on Bluetooth. Versa 2 is charged and seems to be connected, but pair...

Health symptom tracking within fitbit/google

I'm wondering if anyone uses an app to track chronic health symptoms associated their autoimmune conditions such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, etc... I've been looking into several apps but ideally would want want that would sync with the google/...

Dleeto by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 3 votes

Versa 2 screen is unresponsive

Recently after a charge my Versa 2 screen is frozen .& can’t get to the clock or other features. Can’t swipe either. In addition the button to turn off is no longer working & hasn’t been for awhile so can even shut it down. First the screen was stuck...

Versa 2 won't restart

Last night my versa 2 was working okay, but this morning the screen was blank. I recharged and it wouldn't go past the front screen.  Now it won't turn on. I try to reset but it won't show the fitbit logo.  Any suggestions?Moderator Edit: Clarified s...

DougC61 by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa 2 stopped tracking my heart rate

My 2 year old V2 stopped tracking heart rate after the latest app update. Stops tracking my sleep at 3am in the morning! I tried restarting, factory reset, change clock face. It will work for 1-2 hours and then stopped again. Any one facing the same?...

Software problems

My watch hasn’t worked properly sense the forced update it was working perfectly fine before the update I contacted support and there fix is buy a new one why would I spend money on a new watch when your software is what broke my watch seem like a sc...

Versa 2 not showing today stats

I recently have started re-wearing my watch after a few months. I have now worn it for a week (having updated the mobile app and checked for updates for the versa 2) however when I try to see my today stats on the watch it brings up the ‘today’ icon ...

CharisP by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Fitbit crashing with new Sleep Dashboard

With the rollout of the new sleep dashboard, my Fitbit crashes and the only way to restore it is to de-install and setup the Fitbit all over again which takes about 2 hours! This has happened twice now (sleep dashboard toggles back to old format on r...

meals by Recovery Runner
  • 0 replies
  • 2 votes

Versa 2 won't swipe anymore

Fitbit Versa2 won't swipe, very occasionally you see a small part of the next screen. Despite restarting it multiple times, as directed.    since the screen won’t respond, i cannot get past my clock face to get to settings to turn it completely off. ...

JennyAS by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa 2 battery is draining quickly

Hello, was enjoying my Versa 2 so much that I decided to purchase Premium to help me track my sleeping a little better (as I have sleep apnea).  As soon as I did that, everything started to go wrong.  No more battery longevity as before.  Regular cha...

Versa 2 is showing the wrong time

I went out of town, and it changed the time zone and it won’t change back. I went to settings and none of the options for the time zone are straight forward. I live in central standard time zone, can someone please tell me what to select for this tim...

Sleep Tracking

Sleep tracking cannot be edited or deleted and re-entered.  The program will simply not make the changes inputted.  It’s just like those pedestrian buttons at traffic lights - just there for show.  Also, since Google started changing the app, I have ...

jhotz by Recovery Runner
  • 0 replies
  • 1 votes

Versa 2 and Strava

Can't seem to get starve to open from my Versa 2 watch - the apps say I'm connected but the watch just keeps telling me to go to settings in the app !! Very frustrating ! Sure its user error - any advice ?

Versa 2 not tracking heart rate or sleep

Versa 2 less than 2 years old. Suddenly stopped tracking heart rate and sleep data. No zone minutes tracked during exercise. This is my 2nd versa 2. First one just stopped working and wouldn’t power on or charge. None of the suggested fixes work. I w...

Labels